Expected Ship: 23-MAY-17
Buy 2 or more for $29.95 each
Problem: You love the convenience and ease of raised bed gardening, but want to add strength to your structure.
Our preformed solid steel brackets make it easy to build raised beds using your own lumber. You design the beds to whatever dimensions you want, with easy assembly thanks to predrilled holes and included screws.
Galvanized, black powder-coated steel resists corrosion. Use with 2" x 6" to 2" x 12" lumber. Can be stacked to create deeper beds.
• Add strength and stability to your raised bed garden
• Solid steel brackets reinforce your existing boards
• Pre-drilled holes and included screws for easy assembly
• Galvanized, black powder-coated steel resists corrosion
• Adjustable dimensions; can be stacked to create deeper beds
• Use with 2" x 6" to 2" x 12" lumber
65959 In Stock!
Problem Solvers offers innovative products to solve life’s everyday problems. Explore home organization and storage solutions for any room, including kitchen and dining, bed and bath, laundry room, basement, entryway—even yard and garden. Our unique range of problem-solving products also solves dilemmas related to pest control, pet care, health and well being, travel and more. Our Blog offers valuable tips, tricks and inspiration for simplifying your home and garden needs or finding that perfect gift.